Skip to content

Post Your Prayer Request

Welcome to Post Your Prayer Request.

Please feel free to post your prayer request. Remember this is a public forum, be careful not to post your personal information. All prayer request posted will be prayed for.

Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Mark 11:25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

For Prayer Warriors/Intercessors:
You may pray for prayer requests posted here, here’s the promise:

Job 42:10 Job prayed for his friends, and the LORD made Job successful again. The LORD gave him twice as much as he had before.

Post Your Prayer Request

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

71 results found

1. Father-heart God, heal my sister in Jesus' Name whatever the sickness is, have mercy upon her and by your Grace let her be able to attend the Women's Fellowship. In Jesus' Name! Amen!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

dear FATHER GOD, in JESUS’s Name and in the power of the HOLY SPIRIT i come to You I pray heal the sister of my brethren here, that You know specifically who she is, by the stripes and wounds of the LORD JESUS, sister I pronounced, declared and released you are healed today.

Is 53:5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our guilt {and} iniquities; the chastisement [needful to obtain] peace {and} well-being for us was upon Him, and with the stripes [that wounded] Him we are healed {and} made whole.

1 Pet 2:24 He personally bore our sins in His [own] body on the tree [as on an altar and offered Himself on it], that we might die (cease to exist) to sin and live to righteousness. By His wounds you have been healed.

2. pray for my exhortation time tonight at 7pm at bible study ministry fellowship, may God help me because I don't know how to speak and I stammer, that God will use my weaknesses as many as they are to glorify Him and use it for His own Glory by His grace and mercy.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Father-heart God,

I pray for tonight, let them see God the Father, God the Son, both the Speaker and the Seed, God, the Holy Spirit as the Living Water that will make the seed grow as fast as it can into the hearts of the leaders and workers of bible study ministry, cluster 3, have mercy and grace upon me and let them see me as your vessel, willing and obedient to my Lord and Master’s command

Thank you for the answered prayer, thank you that this message “God, Seed and Harvest Time” will bless us mightily tonight to move in your direction and will.

In His Powerful Name, Jesus and in the Power of the Holy Spirit, Am
    en!

3. pls. pray for my wife, sick of thyroid and got slight fever started Saturday, until now, I need her to be with me here.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I claim Isaiah 53:5 "But he endured the suffering that should have been ours, the pain that we should have borne. All the while we thought that his suffering was punishment sent by God. Thank you Lord, for my wife’s healing, In Jesus Name, Amen!

4. that God will bless us with wisdom to pass our cldp1 with high colors, all members will end up top 10, quizzes and exams will be easy for all of us.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Father-Heart God,

Help us by sending us wisdom that is coming from you so we can have open mind and open heart to learn and obey your words, to excel in everything. Let us have a grade of flat 1 and be in the top 10 of this class, thank you for everything, thank you for the superb wisdom, In the mighty name of Jesus and in the Power of the Holy Spirit,

Amen!

5. Pray for the caregroup ministry to increase their reach throughout other members of COG-dasma, that people will be attracted more and more to their type of ministry.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear FATHER GOD, In JESUS CHRIST’s Name and In the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, I pray for the caregroup of COG-Dasma to attract more and more people in the ministry. I claim Your promise in John 12:32 And I, if {and} when I am lifted up from the earth [on the cross], will draw {and} attract all men [Gentiles as well as Jews] to Myself.
    And it already happened 2,000 years ago You were lifted up and You are using this COG-dasma caregroup to bring all souls to your feet. In JESUS’s Name, we received these souls. Thank You LORD JESUS for the souls. In JESUS’s Name, Amen and Amen

6. Pray that they will be protected from bad and abusive employers, that they will be able to go home to their respective families safe and with their money on hand.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

dear FATHER GOD in Heaven, in JESUS’s Name I come to YOur throne of Grace with boldness, and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT. I pray that all filipinos and filipinas abroad will be protected from bad and abusive employers. that they will go home to their respective families safe and with their money on hand for their families. IN JESUS’s Name, You commanded victories in our prayers. Psalms 44:4 You are my King, O God; command victories {and} deliverance for Jacob (Israel).

Thank You FATHER GOD, for the answered prayers, In JESUS’s Name, I receive all of them. Amen, Amen.

7. Please pray that I will have a God-fearing boyfriend, that we will own our own house and lot and that her friends and office mates where she works will be good to her.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

dear FATHER GOD in Heaven, I come to You in the Mighty Name of JESUS CHRIST and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT. I pray that this person will have a GOD-fearing boyfriend, that they will marry soon and have their own house and lot and their office mates will be good to her. In JESUS’s Name, and In the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT. Thank You FATHER GOD, I receive the answers to my prayers, In JESUS’s Name, Amen and Amen!

8. Pray for churches in Isabela, Philippines

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

dear FATHER GOD in JESUS’s Name and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT I come and pray to You. I pray increase and and multiply the churches in Isabela, and provide more workers for Your vineyard. FATHER GOD, send me. Isaiah 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send? And who will go for Us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.
    Thank You LORD GOD for all the churches that are rising up and multiplying in Isabela, right now. I receive the answers to my prayers in JESUS’s Name, Amen and Amen!

9. Father,

In Jesus' name, I pray that you heal all those people suffering from diabetes , those who have fought diabetes, miraculously heal them and/or by using the medicine to find a permanent cure for them, by Your mercy and grace!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

dear FATHER GOD, in JESUS’s Name and in the power of the HOLY SPIRIT i come to You, I know how it feels to be diabetic for I were once but You healed me miraculously. I pray in JESUS’s Name that You heal also all the diabetic people that are suffering right now because of this deadly disease, I use Your power entrusted to me. Matthew 18:18 Truly I tell you, whatever you forbid {and} declare to be improper and unlawful on earth must be what is already forbidden in heaven, and whatever you permit {and} declare proper and lawful on earth must be what is already permitted in heaven. In JESUS’s Name, I bind and disallow all spirits of diabetes, In, JESUS’s Name, I command You stop and be removed from these bodies. In JESUS’s Name, I received them right now,
    Is 53:5 But He was wounded for…

10. pray that my tita and my cousins will accept the Lord Jesus Christ as their own Lord, Master and Savior, in Jesus' name

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

dear FATHER GOD, in JESUS’s Name and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT I come to You, I pray that all the cousins and titas of this brethren of mine be saved because they will accept You JESUS as their own LORD and SAVIOR. I receive it right now, In JESUS’s Name, Amen and Amen!

11. pls pray for my son that he will be healed from autism syndrome, epilepsy and any attached abnormalities

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

dear FATHER GOD, In JESUS’s Name and In the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT I come to Your throne of Grace. I pray for my brethren’s son to be healed from autism syndrome and epilepsy and other abnormalities. In JESUS’S Name, I proclaim and declare that by the stripes and wounds of JESUS, this son was healed.

1 Pet 2:24 He personally bore our sins in His [own] body on the tree [as on an altar and offered Himself on it], that we might die (cease to exist) to sin and live to righteousness. By His wounds you have been healed.

Is 53:5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our guilt {and} iniquities; the chastisement [needful to obtain] peace {and} well-being for us was upon Him, and with the stripes [that wounded] Him we are healed {and} made whole.

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?