Post Your Prayer Request

Welcome to Post Your Prayer Request.

Please feel free to post your prayer request. Remember this is a public forum, be careful not to post your personal information. All prayer request posted will be prayed for.

Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Mark 11:25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

For Prayer Warriors/Intercessors:
You may pray for prayer requests posted here, here’s the promise:

Job 42:10 Job prayed for his friends, and the LORD made Job successful again. The LORD gave him twice as much as he had before.

Please pray for ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. team leadership

that I will be given by the LORD JESUS strength and endurance while I'm waiting to apply again as JESUS sees it fit. thanks FATHER GOD.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Dear FATHER GOD,

I pray for strength and endurance while waiting for team leadership application in JESUS’s Name, thank You HOLY SPIRIT for praying with me and helping out my weaknesses in prayer. Thank You for the answered prayer.

• 1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear FATHER GOD, in JESUS’s Name and In the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, prosper my brethren here, show Him the way to true riches found in Deuteronomy 8:18 and Philippians 4:19. Thank You LORD JESUS that you have answered my brethren’s heart desire. In JESUS’s Name, Amen

• new prospect business

pray for my new prospect business to launch it first of all to give glory to GOD and be there to witness GOD's goodness and His Love for us. thanks for your time

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear FATHER GOD,

I bring You glory and praise and praying for my brethren’s new prospect business that You give him always good success, good prosperity and good wealth and honor in the mighty Name of JESUS and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, Amen and Amen!

• new ministry involvement

to be an encourager at all times

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            1 comment  ·  Admin →

Dear FATHER GOD,
            I pray for my brethren to be an encourager according to Your WORDS that it will all go well with him/her and his/her family. Always a comfort like the LORD JESUS, the GOD of all comfort in our lives. 2 Corinthians 1:20. In JESUS’ Mighty Name and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, Amen and Amen

• 1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              1 comment  ·  Admin →

Dear FATHER GOD,
              I pray for my brethren who have been delivered from his/her suffering through the powerful name of the LORD JESUS who is more than absolutely, infinitely powerful than evil’s name, even the gates of hell, cannot prevail against the Name of the LORD JESUS.

In JESUS’ Mighty Name and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, Amen and Amen
            • PRAYER OF RESURRECTION

I would like to have support for the following prayer
              Mom (Henriette Billard) who was 97 had to be hospitalized for distort food roads. A pneumonia of inhalation was discovered.

Failing to treat it or to feed mom by oral route, the hospital where she was decided not to nourish her by any means and refuse to let her back home until it was sure she would die. She was then authorized to come back home within a hospital at home. She died 3 days later.

Considering that every person has the right to live whatever their age, there has…

1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • prayer for lungs healing

I went for tests on my lungs today...requesting prayer for good results and for God's mercy.

2 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Father-heart GOD,
                  thank you very much for you already healed us 2,000 years ago and we reach out by faith to your promises of healing to get what is rightfully ours, it’s your will for us to feel perfectly well. In Jesus’ Name and In the Power of the Holy Spirit.

Receive your healing sister! It’s already done on the cross. Already finished by the LORD JESUS CHRIST, if the LORD have conquered death how much more this. :)

Isaiah 53:5 (New Living Translation, Second Edition)
                  But he was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed.
                  1 Peter 2:24 (New Living Translation, Second Edition)
                  He personally carried our sins in his body on the cross so that we can be dead to sin and live for what is right. By…

• pray for my tatay

bro william, gud pm... prayer request naman po.. tatay q po kc nbagok ulo... sinugod s ospital ngayon... maraming salamat po...
                  via sms 8/28/2012 - 8:43p.m.

1 vote
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • my ate anne

am po. pls pray for my ate anne.. due to accident she experienced last year, complication to her pelvic appear and there are times that she cannot walk normally. tnx po. (via sms request)

1 vote
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      1 comment  ·  Admin →

Dear Father-heart GOD, Only to you our Jehovah Rapha I come in the healing Name of the LORD JESUS and in the power of the HOLY SPIRIT, Let ate anne be healed according to Isaiah 53:5 by the stripes and wounds of the LORD JESUS, ate anne is healed right now I submit myself to the Healer and rebuke this complication in her pelvic and all the symptoms of these sickness, I rebuke you in the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST of Nazareth, be set free in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT! Receive your healing right now, claim it and rejoice for the GOD that I serve with all my heart, soul and mind is the GOD of signs, wonders and miracles. In JESUS’S Miraculous Healer and In the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT! Amen and Amen!!

• EXCEL Prayer Request

hi bro pray sa sat po may iinvite po aq sa church, may cancer po sa dugo pray naman po naten mkasama ko sya at maheal po sya..

1 vote
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Father-heart GOD,
                        I come to You in the name of the LORD JESUS and in the power of the HOLY SPIRIT. I bring to you this one with blood cancer LORD GOD have mercy and heal, touch with your healing hands and break the bondage of this cancer in the life of this person. Thank you very much, I have received it right now for by the stripes and wounds of the LORD JESUS CHRIST it’s done, I claim your promise in Isaiah 53:5. Amen and Amen!!

• please pray for healing & restoration in Patrick's relationship with Julie, she had a truamatic experiance & has gone back to her old addict

please pray for healing & restoration in Patrick's relationship with Julie, she had a truamatic experiance & has gone back to her old addictions with drugs alcohal and sex,that she had overcome in 07,pray for her salvation healing and to be set free from the bondage of her addictions she is also a single mom

1 vote
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Ever dearest FATHER-heart GOD, I come to You in the Name of the LORD JESUS and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, I bring to you Julie heal her from her traumatic experience, set her free from drug addictions, alcohol and sex, Save her soul as well because it’s the most important miracle she will have in her life. Protect her and be with her as she cope up with life as a single mom, restore her relationship as well with her husband, in LORD JESUS name and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, thank you very much for it’s heard and done, you are doing something for her right now, Amen and Amen!!

• pls pray for my daugther`s named (Jaazielle Claire Obiacoro) healing due to pneumonia she now confine at the asianic hospital near sm dasma

pls pray for my daugther`s named (Jaazielle Claire Obiacoro) healing due to pneumonia she now confine at the asianic hospital near sm dasma

1 vote
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                            1 comment  ·  Admin →

Ever dearest FATHER-heart GOD, I come to You in the Name of the LORD JESUS and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, I bring to You Oh FATHER, Jaazielle Claire Obiacoro heal her and raise her up strong in perfect health and condition from her sick bed in asianic hospital near sm dasma. Thank You Father that by the stripes and wounds of the LORD JESUS CHRIST, she’s now healed (Isaiah 53:5) You are the Awesome,Amazing and Miraculous GOD Of all the Heavens our JEHOVAH RAPHA , the GOD that heals!
                            Amen and Amen!!

• work abroad

morning din ang aga aga f agad ko noh...Mr.william help me in prayer na mkpg work abroad ako..

1 vote
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

Everdearest Father-heart GOD,
                              I come to You in the Name of the Most Holy Name, LORD JESUS CHRIST and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, the One that always does things for me. Please I beg of You let the prayer and desires of the heart of Ate Rachell be done for her, that she’ll be able to find work abroad and while there share Your Gospel of Peace wherever she is. Thank You Father-heart GOD, it’s done and it’s all answered for You are the GOD who provides all our needs according to Your richest in Glory thru CHRIST JESUS and also gives us the things that we enjoy, In JESUS Name and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, Amen, and Amen!!!

• Can you include me in Your prayer Bro.William..thanks God bless us

My family spiritual growth,Strong desire sa Ministry,at Work for me..And the Worship Ministry in Chirch.Salamat poh..

1 vote
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                                1 comment  ·  Admin →

FATHER-heart GOD, I come to You in the Mighty Name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, I pray for my sister’s spiritual growth, that I beg You to make her more hungry and thirsty for your WORDS, let her grow in the knowledge of You more and more, give her the desire to serve You in the form of ministry, and bless the work of her hands, give her the ability to produce wealth. Make her worship you more in the Worship Ministry. Thank You FATHER-heart GOD, it’s done and You answered it right now, she’s hungrier and thirstier for Your WORDS, more desire to serve You in the Worship Ministry, and she’s worshipping You more than ever before. In JESUS Mighty Name and In the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, Amen!! and Amen!!!

• 1 vote
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

I come to you in the Mighty Name of the LORD JESUS and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, I pray that you bless my sister here with Heavenly wisdom and knowledge from You for her eyes to be opened up so she can know where to go to and let her feel your leading Hands guiding her in every circumstances.

Thank you very much, Father-heart GOD as it is done and you have guided her in your perfect will, In JESUS’s name I pray and in the Power of the Holy Spirit, Amen and Amen!!

• prayer requests via sms

gud morning po. pls. include me in ur prayer... im not feeling well 3days already. tnx po. God bless.

ms. fria

1 vote
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

I come to you in the Mighty Name of the LORD JESUS, who I served day and night with continuous prayers and In the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, my master LORD, and SAVIOR.

Please touch with your Healing Hands, Oh Jehovah Rapha the body of ms fria and heal her, remove these pain that she’s suffering from for 3 days already and let her serve your tonight via Midweek service. Make her feel good again, and restore her to perfect health for this is your will upon her body which is the temple of your HOLY SPIRIT!

Thank you very much, for she’s healed right now according to your promises.

May you be glorified upon her body, In LORD JESUS CHRIST Mighty Name and In the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, Amen and Amen!!!

• Dear Jesus I thank you for Saving me. I thank-you for never leaving me nor forsaking me through these dark and rough times of my Christian w

Dear Jesus I thank you for Saving me. I thank-you for never leaving me nor forsaking me through these dark and rough times of my Christian walk. I thank-you for my Church and Church Pastor. I thank-you for the Strength, Wisdom and Presence Of The Holy Spirit. I thank-you for your Mercy and Grace in my be half. I thank-you for providing for me. I ask that you continue to protect me and fully deliver me. I give you all the Praise, Honor, Glory, Worship and Thanks. In The Name Of The Father, The Son And The Holy Ghost. Please…

0 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    • Direction and Leading

Hello William,

Goodday, i have a very urgent prayer reguest, i need to hear from the LORD today concerning His direction and leading.Thanks.

1 vote
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God, In the Name of Lord Jesus Christ and In the Power of the Holy Spirit, I come to you! I pray for pastor atoy to hear from you Oh Lord, thru Your Words, Your direction and leading for his life, Psalms 143:10 Show me what you want me to do. You are my God. Let your good Spirit lead me over level ground. Proverbs 20:24 The LORD guides our steps, and we never know where he will lead us. I claim your promises for him, In Jesus’ Name by your Grace and Mercy it is done!

• Lasalle Emergency Room

Pls pray for sis. salud salazar of cluster 3, here in lasalle emergency room, nabagok ang ulo.. (via text) from kuya rey

0 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God, In the Name of Lord Jesus Christ and In the Power of the Holy Spirit, I come to you! I pray for sis. salud salazar, Oh Jehovah Rapha I call upon You for help, help my sister here, protect and strengthen her restore her to her perfect health as before, Oh Lord, thru Your Words, Your direction and leading for his life, Psalms 143:10 Show me what you want me to do. You are my God. Let your good Spirit lead me over level ground. Proverbs 20:24 The LORD guides our steps, and we never know where he will lead us. I claim your promises for her, By Your wounds and stripes she’s healed In Jesus’ Mighty and Healing Name , by your Grace and Mercy it is done!

• Kuya Zaldy Encabo

Kuya Zaldy Encabo needs prayer badly. Bypass surgery is being considered. Rally a prayer.

1 vote
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God, In the Name of Lord Jesus Christ and In thePower of the Holy Spirit I come to you,Merciful and Powerful Jehovah Rapha, Please heal kuya Zaldy Encabo, and he will recover at once by Your Mercy and Grace, we ask this in His Mighty Name and in the Power of the Holy Spirit! Amen and Amen!

← Previous 1 3
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Post Your Prayer Request

Feedback and Knowledge Base