Skip to content

Post Your Prayer Request

Welcome to Post Your Prayer Request.

Please feel free to post your prayer request. Remember this is a public forum, be careful not to post your personal information. All prayer request posted will be prayed for.

Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Mark 11:25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

For Prayer Warriors/Intercessors:
You may pray for prayer requests posted here, here’s the promise:

Job 42:10 Job prayed for his friends, and the LORD made Job successful again. The LORD gave him twice as much as he had before.

Post Your Prayer Request

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

71 results found

1. bro william, gud pm... prayer request naman po.. tatay q po kc nbagok ulo... sinugod s ospital ngayon... maraming salamat po...
    via sms 8/28/2012 - 8:43p.m.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. am po. pls pray for my ate anne.. due to accident she experienced last year, complication to her pelvic appear and there are times that she cannot walk normally. tnx po. (via sms request)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Father-heart GOD, Only to you our Jehovah Rapha I come in the healing Name of the LORD JESUS and in the power of the HOLY SPIRIT, Let ate anne be healed according to Isaiah 53:5 by the stripes and wounds of the LORD JESUS, ate anne is healed right now I submit myself to the Healer and rebuke this complication in her pelvic and all the symptoms of these sickness, I rebuke you in the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST of Nazareth, be set free in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT! Receive your healing right now, claim it and rejoice for the GOD that I serve with all my heart, soul and mind is the GOD of signs, wonders and miracles. In JESUS’S Miraculous Healer and In the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT! Amen and Amen!!

3. please pray for healing & restoration in Patrick's relationship with Julie, she had a truamatic experiance & has gone back to her old addictions with drugs alcohal and sex,that she had overcome in 07,pray for her salvation healing and to be set free from the bondage of her addictions she is also a single mom

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Ever dearest FATHER-heart GOD, I come to You in the Name of the LORD JESUS and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, I bring to you Julie heal her from her traumatic experience, set her free from drug addictions, alcohol and sex, Save her soul as well because it’s the most important miracle she will have in her life. Protect her and be with her as she cope up with life as a single mom, restore her relationship as well with her husband, in LORD JESUS name and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, thank you very much for it’s heard and done, you are doing something for her right now, Amen and Amen!!

4. pls pray for my daugther`s named (Jaazielle Claire Obiacoro) healing due to pneumonia she now confine at the asianic hospital near sm dasma

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Ever dearest FATHER-heart GOD, I come to You in the Name of the LORD JESUS and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, I bring to You Oh FATHER, Jaazielle Claire Obiacoro heal her and raise her up strong in perfect health and condition from her sick bed in asianic hospital near sm dasma. Thank You Father that by the stripes and wounds of the LORD JESUS CHRIST, she’s now healed (Isaiah 53:5) You are the Awesome,Amazing and Miraculous GOD Of all the Heavens our JEHOVAH RAPHA , the GOD that heals!
    Amen and Amen!!

5. morning din ang aga aga f agad ko noh...Mr.william help me in prayer na mkpg work abroad ako..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Everdearest Father-heart GOD,
    I come to You in the Name of the Most Holy Name, LORD JESUS CHRIST and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, the One that always does things for me. Please I beg of You let the prayer and desires of the heart of Ate Rachell be done for her, that she’ll be able to find work abroad and while there share Your Gospel of Peace wherever she is. Thank You Father-heart GOD, it’s done and it’s all answered for You are the GOD who provides all our needs according to Your richest in Glory thru CHRIST JESUS and also gives us the things that we enjoy, In JESUS Name and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, Amen, and Amen!!!

6. My family spiritual growth,Strong desire sa Ministry,at Work for me..And the Worship Ministry in Chirch.Salamat poh..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

FATHER-heart GOD, I come to You in the Mighty Name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, I pray for my sister’s spiritual growth, that I beg You to make her more hungry and thirsty for your WORDS, let her grow in the knowledge of You more and more, give her the desire to serve You in the form of ministry, and bless the work of her hands, give her the ability to produce wealth. Make her worship you more in the Worship Ministry. Thank You FATHER-heart GOD, it’s done and You answered it right now, she’s hungrier and thirstier for Your WORDS, more desire to serve You in the Worship Ministry, and she’s worshipping You more than ever before. In JESUS Mighty Name and In the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, Amen!! and Amen!!!

7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I come to you in the Mighty Name of the LORD JESUS and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, I pray that you bless my sister here with Heavenly wisdom and knowledge from You for her eyes to be opened up so she can know where to go to and let her feel your leading Hands guiding her in every circumstances.

Thank you very much, Father-heart GOD as it is done and you have guided her in your perfect will, In JESUS’s name I pray and in the Power of the Holy Spirit, Amen and Amen!!

8. gud morning po. pls. include me in ur prayer... im not feeling well 3days already. tnx po. God bless.

ms. fria

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I come to you in the Mighty Name of the LORD JESUS, who I served day and night with continuous prayers and In the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, my master LORD, and SAVIOR.

Please touch with your Healing Hands, Oh Jehovah Rapha the body of ms fria and heal her, remove these pain that she’s suffering from for 3 days already and let her serve your tonight via Midweek service. Make her feel good again, and restore her to perfect health for this is your will upon her body which is the temple of your HOLY SPIRIT!

Thank you very much, for she’s healed right now according to your promises.

May you be glorified upon her body, In LORD JESUS CHRIST Mighty Name and In the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, Amen and Amen!!!

9. Dear Jesus I thank you for Saving me. I thank-you for never leaving me nor forsaking me through these dark and rough times of my Christian walk. I thank-you for my Church and Church Pastor. I thank-you for the Strength, Wisdom and Presence Of The Holy Spirit. I thank-you for your Mercy and Grace in my be half. I thank-you for providing for me. I ask that you continue to protect me and fully deliver me. I give you all the Praise, Honor, Glory, Worship and Thanks. In The Name Of The Father, The Son And The Holy Ghost. Please…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Pls pray for sis. salud salazar of cluster 3, here in lasalle emergency room, nabagok ang ulo.. (via text) from kuya rey

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God, In the Name of Lord Jesus Christ and In the Power of the Holy Spirit, I come to you! I pray for sis. salud salazar, Oh Jehovah Rapha I call upon You for help, help my sister here, protect and strengthen her restore her to her perfect health as before, Oh Lord, thru Your Words, Your direction and leading for his life, Psalms 143:10 Show me what you want me to do. You are my God. Let your good Spirit lead me over level ground. Proverbs 20:24 The LORD guides our steps, and we never know where he will lead us. I claim your promises for her, By Your wounds and stripes she’s healed In Jesus’ Mighty and Healing Name , by your Grace and Mercy it is done!

11. Hello William,

Goodday, i have a very urgent prayer reguest, i need to hear from the LORD today concerning His direction and leading.Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God, In the Name of Lord Jesus Christ and In the Power of the Holy Spirit, I come to you! I pray for pastor atoy to hear from you Oh Lord, thru Your Words, Your direction and leading for his life, Psalms 143:10 Show me what you want me to do. You are my God. Let your good Spirit lead me over level ground. Proverbs 20:24 The LORD guides our steps, and we never know where he will lead us. I claim your promises for him, In Jesus’ Name by your Grace and Mercy it is done!

12. Kuya Zaldy Encabo needs prayer badly. Bypass surgery is being considered. Rally a prayer.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God, In the Name of Lord Jesus Christ and In thePower of the Holy Spirit I come to you,Merciful and Powerful Jehovah Rapha, Please heal kuya Zaldy Encabo, and he will recover at once by Your Mercy and Grace, we ask this in His Mighty Name and in the Power of the Holy Spirit! Amen and Amen!

13. pray for my strength to finish my 6 days prayer and fast

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Ever Dearest Father-heart GOD, I come to You in the Mighty Name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, Please I beg of You give me another chance to spend my time with you next year in the prayer and fasting time, thank you very much for answering all my prayers, and for all the miracles You’ve done to me, In the Mighty Name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, Amen and Amen!!!

14. My prayer request is,,,,i hope that my family are in gud health,and be strong for any trials that we my encounter,na sana wag nmn po,,at ilayo kmi sa sakit at sa kapahamakan,,and also the people around me and also to my love ones,,,,at sana mganda ang pasok ng bagong taon sa laht,,thanks,,,,pray for me,,,,and pray also to me,,,,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God, I come to you in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ and In the Power of the Holy Spirit, praying for the perfect health of Ms. M’s family, that they will be strong in trials that they’re encountering, healed them from sickness, and deliver them from evil, and lead them not into temptation, I pray as well for the people around her to be protected and delivered from sickness/disease, good perfect health and I pray for them the Lord Jesus Christ to come to their hearts and fill them with Your Love, Thank You Father God, it is done and answered, In the Mighty Name of Lord Jesus and In the Power of the Holy Spirit, Amen and Amen!

15. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God,

We come to You in the Mighty Name of Lord Jesus that is above every name and In the Power of the Holy Spirit,

Reach out to one of our church branch and move Oh God and hear the burden and prayer of their hearts that their building will be finished in just the right time, Provide all the skillful workers,building materials, finances and we believe these things will all be coming from the God who is more than enough, who said that He will richly bless us with things for our enjoyment.

This building is not just for our enjoyment to celebrate Your Holy and Mighty Presence in our lives but also to glorify You and that is Your ultimate will and goal for us, to give you glory and praise.

In Jesus Name, Thank You for answering our prayers Indeed You are Our Jehovah Jireh who…

16. would love to join ur on line bible study, but sad to say, i don't have a computer in our house. i go to internet cafes almost everyday and it's really a blessing to know ur page... tsk.. tskk. do pray for me that i will have my own computer soon :). really need some spiritual upliftment, am in a spiritual battle, but i know God wont let go of me... thak you for adding me.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God,

I come to you in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ and In the Power of the Holy Spirit,

I pray for my brethren that you provide her own computer at home so she can join your online bible study.

I claim Your Promise in Hebrews 13:5 as you said “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” apply Oh Lord this promise to my sister here that needs it badly , by Your Grace and Mercy turn Your eyes upon her and make her victorious in this battle for the battle is Yours and not ours. (I Samuel 17:46-47)

Thank You Lord Jehovah Jireh Our Provider who have provided a computer for my sister, made her victorious in this spiritual battle and You’re with her every step of the way.

In the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ and In the Power…

17. Prayers for my son Dave, surgery operation 1pm at his neck, removal of cyst, confined here at Pilar Hospital, need quick recovery and healing. God bless po!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Father-heart God,

I come to you in the Name that is above every Name, the Name of my Master, Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, hear my prayers for Dave, heal him right now Oh Jehovah Rapha stretch forth Your Mighty Healing Hands upon this child to heal him, to melt this cyst in his neck, touch him right now at the Pilar Hospital, let him feel Your Healing Presence, Love, Grace and Mercy, and give him quick recovery,

Thank You Father-heart God, for it is done right now and In the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ whom I serve with my life, I claim the answer to my prayers and in the Power of the Holy Spirit,

Amen and Amen!

18. My prayer is constant and my request unchangning. I ask the same please lead Earl back to me today. Please in Jesus name pray for me so that my voice can be heard louder than it ever has been before. I can not give up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God,

I come to You in the Name of Jesus and In the Power of the Holy Spirit, Hear Oh God, the prayer of Sis. Melanie for Earl to return to her, give her strength to not give up and constantly seek Your help about Earl.

Thank You that You have heard and acted on this request on behalf of Sis. Melanie..

In Jesus Name and In the Power of the Holy Spirit, Amen!

19. Your a blessing kapatid.... Soon to be Pastor

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God,

I commit my sister here in the Lord in the Grace of the LORD JESUS CHRIST who will protect her at all times and at all cost. I also pray for her mother to grow in the knowledge and love of the LORD JESUS CHRIST that at the end she too will be saved.

Thank you it’s done in the mighty name of the LORD JESUS and in the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT.

Amen and Amen!

20. Bro.william ..pweDe nio po bng ipgpray n mkapasa aq s meDIcAL Q POW TOm.11-19-11,,.nid q po tlg ang prayer nio..tnx po.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God,

We come to you in the Name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST, heal my brother here not because of what doctors will say but what you say because we know and believe that You have the final say, since You are the LORD, the Great Healer, and no sickness and diseases is too hard for you. We claim your healing promises in Isaiah 53:5, Isaiah 55:10-11, Psalms 107:20, Exodus 15:26, it’s all done in the Mighty Name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST.

We thank you since You’ve healed my brother here and will continue to touch him with your Healing Hands so that the whole world will know that You are the GOD, who is MIGHTY IN Signs, Wonders and Miracles and by Your Grace You have made us whole and healed for this is Your Will.

We bring you back all the glories…

• Don't see your idea?