Skip to content

Post Your Prayer Request

Welcome to Post Your Prayer Request.

Please feel free to post your prayer request. Remember this is a public forum, be careful not to post your personal information. All prayer request posted will be prayed for.

Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Mark 11:25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

For Prayer Warriors/Intercessors:
You may pray for prayer requests posted here, here’s the promise:

Job 42:10 Job prayed for his friends, and the LORD made Job successful again. The LORD gave him twice as much as he had before.

Post Your Prayer Request

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

71 results found

1. Hi,

Musta po,nagagalak po ako at anjan kau matyagang nag papaalala na umatend ng b.s nawa lht ng hinihiling mo ay pagpalain ka ng ating panginoong diyos,sampu ng mahal mo sa buhay,god bless

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God,

I come to you in JESUS’s name and in the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT!

Father, let my sister here grow in the knowledge and grace of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, that my reminders and invitations to her will not be forgotten, that she continues to be “hot” for the work of the LORD, always mindful that she’s serving YOU and not men.

I got the answers to my prayers.

I return to YOU all the glory, power and honor, in the Mighty Name of LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Amen!!!

2. Complete recovery/healing of his body from stroke.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Abba Father,

I come to you in the Awesome and Amazing name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I pray healing and complete recovery from stroke for bro. Ramil here, Jehovah Rapha You are amazing and Awesome God, restore bro. ramil’s body to it’s perfect condition and health like you’ve intended it to be a temple of the Holy Spirit, I claim Your promise in Isaiah 53:5 that by the stripes and wounds of the Lord Jesus Christ he’s healed, well and in perfect health and condition.

Thank you very much O Jehovah Rapha, Indeed You answer our prayers with results! It is done and we received because we have asked it in Jesus Might Name and In the Power of the Holy Spirit!

Amen!!

3. For financial freedom. Kasipagan sa ministry. Maayos na kalusugan. Maraming salamat po.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father heart God, Abba Father,

In Jesus Name and in the Power of the Holy Spirit, I come to you for wisdom and better school grades for bro Jeff here, give him good grades, good classmates, favor with his teachers and classmates as well.

Thank you very much for the wisdom, good classmates, better school grades that you have given to bro. Jeff, I believed that I have received it right now for him.

In the mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior and in the Power of the Holy Spirit.

Amen!!

5. I want them to always be healthy and away form sickness

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God,

In Jesus Name and In the Power of the Holy Spirit, I ask for better family health and protection from sickness and disease for my brother Allan here, I claim your promises in Isaiah 53:5 that by the stripes and wounds of the LOrd we are healed. Your prosperity for spirit, body and soul of my brother including his family and loved ones I request, in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Power of the Holy Spirit,

I believed that I have received it right now, To You alone, are the praises, honor, kingdom and all glories both here in this present world and in the world to come!

Amen and Amen!!

6. Ate Nn Jdino healing from high blood pressure..

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God,

I come to You In the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ and In the Power of the Holy Spirit!

You are the Great Healer and nothing is impossible to You. You said Your Words will not return to you void and You are the God who guards every Words so that it will be fulfilled.

Father God, Send Your Word to this sister of mine and heal her, Extend Your Holy Hands of Healing upon her in the hospital,Have Mercy upon Her.

Thank You very much for the stripes and wounds of the Lord Jesus Christ we are healed and it’s done and she’s healed.

In the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ and In the Power of the Holy Spirit!

Amen and Amen!!

7. [Monday, October 24, 2011 9:33:27 AM]: bro , pag pray m0 po ako ky g0d na , mkapaxa xa exam mamaya. thankz po. (via sms)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God,

In Jesus Name and In the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, I come to you for wisdom and high grades for my sister Princess here, by Your Grace and Mercy, let her remember all that she studied today for her exam this day,

Thank You very much for all the blessings You’re giving her, wisdom, and high grades for her today, You are indeed the God of signs, wonders and miracles and it’s done, in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, our Lord, Master and Savior.

We accept it by Faith!

Amen and Amen!!!

8. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God,

I come to you in the Holy Name of our Lord, Master and Saviour JESUS CHRIST, it’s a blessed life that we have and it’s not fitting that enjoy this alone with You, Father, our heart’s desire is for our friends and co-workers as well to enjoy the eternal life that we have and the Promises of God.

Father, save these souls Carlos, Gerald and Felix In the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, fill them with your Agape from head to toe, Fill them with Your Love thru the Power of the Holy Spirit, open their hearts, their eyes and their ears to the goodness of Your Holy Words!

Thank You very much, that you are always ready to answer our prayers and it’s done according to Jeremiah 33:3

In the Mighty Name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST AND in the POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT!

9. to be succesful in life

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Abba Father,

You’re the God of prosperity and success, You are the one who have given us the ability to produce wealth, right now, O Lord, truly we praise for another day you have created and we will be glad in it, Send Prosperity now O Father! Thank you Lord for the opportunity to pray for myself and bro aldon here! :)

Thank you very much, we have both received your success, prosperity and for everything that we need in this life, godliness and Your Promises for us to enjoy!

Oh Father God, we are more than conquerors in Christ’s Name and In Him we live, move and have our being.

In Jesus Name and In the Power of the Holy Spirit,

Amen and Amen!!!

10. Lord, give us the humility and faith of a little child!"

"Lord please, give us the courage to stand up and protect the innocence of the child! The child within us, and the children of ours!" Amen!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like to thank the Lord of lords and King of kings for being with us in the love explosion on the job training, truly You are Amazing and Awesome God, I live in Your Presence and depend on Your Presence because apart from You I am nothing! Thank You Lord Jesus for the souls!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Father-heart God,

Truly you are an Awesome and Powerful God, you amazed us with Your Power in our L.E. OJT, when all we can do is stand still and see Your salvation happened in the lives of sinners. You are Great and Mighty and Your Love abounds forever!

I give to You all the HIGHEST PRAISE, AND GLORY, THANKSGIVING for YOU deserve it all Infitely and Absolutely!

In Jesus’ Name and In the Power of the Holy Spirit!

Amen!

12. Ah ok po..thank you po! Yes, meron po.. Paki pray over po ang pinsan ko ******* po name nya. And2 dn sya sa singapore.NAGUGULUHAN P0 ISIP NYA SA MGA NANGYARI SA BUHAY. PINANGHINAAN NA P0 SYA KASI NG L00B.ako lng po pinagkakatiwalaan nya ng lahat ng sekrito nya. Nahhrapan dn po ako sa setwasy0n nya. 2lungan mu po ako. Salamat po ng marami bro william.GBU!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Prayer request q po ay s family,kalakasan p0h.. Pg i2ngat wisd0m po and s kptd q pong my sk8 na epelepsi and s l0la q pong my sak8..
    Thank u po ha.. Xempre pg pray q dn po kau.. Thank u po ul8 Godbless poh..

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. please pray for my work and for my family.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. u pray 4 my mama's recovery [via Globe SMS]

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Father-heart God,

By your mercy and grace, I commit the volunteers to Apayao, as they go in obedience to the Great Commission, protect them in your Love and I commit them to your Grace, let them accomplish the mission successfully and bring in more souls to your barn, In Jesus' Name, Amen!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Pray for my protection at school and that I can travel safely.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. pray for my exhortation time tonight at 7pm at bible study ministry fellowship, may God help me because I don't know how to speak and I stammer, that God will use my weaknesses as many as they are to glorify Him and use it for His own Glory by His grace and mercy.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Father-heart God,

I pray for tonight, let them see God the Father, God the Son, both the Speaker and the Seed, God, the Holy Spirit as the Living Water that will make the seed grow as fast as it can into the hearts of the leaders and workers of bible study ministry, cluster 3, have mercy and grace upon me and let them see me as your vessel, willing and obedient to my Lord and Master’s command

Thank you for the answered prayer, thank you that this message “God, Seed and Harvest Time” will bless us mightily tonight to move in your direction and will.

In His Powerful Name, Jesus and in the Power of the Holy Spirit, Am
    en!

20. Father-heart God, Protect my wife and son while they travel in their field trip to Subic, I commit them to your grace, and mercy. Let them enjoy and learn at the same time, In Jesus' Name,

thank you Father, that you have heard my prayer for them.
    Amen!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)